Monday, July 14, 2014

Rambles

Last week was pretty bizarre feeling for me. I feel like I am at a standstill; but that's not intended to come off in a negative way. I'm at a good standstill. I'm living in now, which is terrifyingly difficult for my, historically. Now, is the time for change. I'm not depressed about the past, I'm not anxious about the future; I am here, enjoying now. I know what I want for the future and I've got my whole heart, ears, mind and soul open to what God's got to show and teach me. I'm ready to grow. I'm ready to feel again, to love to the epitome, to give myself, to be a light, to show my best self- my true genuine identity to those who welcome me with the most loving open arms. I'm learning to not care what other's think. That most of the time, I am my own worst critique. I am beautiful. One day at a time, living in the now because life is special and purposeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment