Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Trust

The weather today is absolutely perfect. I loved sleeping in and spending the afternoon in the sunshine and breeze. Things have happened this week that are helping my trust in God. I struggle with a lot of anxiety and "mood issues" and lately I've been convicted to let go and let God have those. I'm a control freak and for a control freak this is hard to do. Truth is that we can't control God's will. 

So these things this week... I've been struggling with a specific issue and have a "gut feeling" that I've gone back and forth with. I've been in my head, asking myself if this is my emotions getting tangled up or if this is from the Lord. God told me full well this week, "I would not trick you." wowza, what clarity that brough to me. So I heard that, and am certain it was from the lord, now comes the trusting part. So today's deco was all about was all about this. Trusting that God's plan is so beautiful and perfect, that He has complete control of things and letting go and trusting that He will be faithful is so much easier than being anxious about our own agenda. 

I took this and dwelled on it all, and thought about one of the verses I read. Pray specifically. Be specific in prayer, God's going to give me the desire of my heart. I know this full well and I trust that His plan and timing, that I don't yet know, is so perfect and beautiful. 

There's plant of other little things that have happened in the last few days that I could share. God is so good and He's working and moving in ways that I don't know, ways that are going to be more rewarding than I ever could imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment