Thursday, July 10, 2014

Untitled

I want to write. I want to talk about things but I don't have a topic. Do I need to have a topic? Where's that importance come into play? Insert: frustration. I want answers to questions already and I don't have them. When does time pass; when will I heal? I don't have any of those answers right now and it's killing me that I don't. I know this is practice, but waiting time freaking sucks. 

I guess thinking about that, if I am constantly still just waiting for the future {whatever that is}, am I missing something I'm supposed to be doing right now? I kinda hate to admit this, but this morning I asked God to give me signs. Now, I know the Bible says we should not test God, and that's not my intentions. I just need Him to give me a knock on the head. I'm trying to write my own story, to not use the experiences of others to sway my thinking. But reality is, that's quite hard to do when I'm so inspired by what others have experienced and what others do. Humph. I can't focus on my own reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment